Rules and Guidelines
As we develop the world of Bellatierra, we must try to make sure that all the stories fit together nicely. Please try to follow these guidelines, if you do not we may not be able to include your stories as official material.
• There is no modern technology in Bellatierra – unless you are working on a story that contains or references the Alien Princess, even then go easy on the technology and heavy on the magical. Not that we have anything against science fiction – we love it ^^ But that just doesn’t fit the theme of this project.
• Magic is an important part of Bellatierra. Your characters magic can follow whatever rules and mythologies you want – alchemy, voodoo, shamanism, anything. Your character doesn’t need to have magical powers exactly, but your story should still have a fantastical, mythological feel.
• Please refer to the map of Bellatierra when talking about locations, and place names etc, so that you don’t contradict it. There are some places that are not shown on the map – let us know if you need to mention these places and we’ll work out exactly where they are. Map; theprincessproject.deviantart.…
• Please – please ( we cannot stress this enough) try to work with your fellow artists if you want to include or reference their characters in your story! Make sure you share your drafts and check details with them. If you cannot contact them, contact us (Frills-Of-Justice).
• Share as much information as you can! Put up character profiles, back stories, sketches and other things that will help develop your characters.
More details will be added soon